Keyboard, Wired Keyboard
Adata XPG Summoner Cherry MX RGB (Red Switches)
- XPG RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with MX CHERRY SILVER SPEED Switches. Amazing aluminum body keyboard with preset RGB backlight in 7 Lighting modes.
- Multimedia Controls and hotkeys designed for gamers. Full Size Keyboard with KEY PULLER and 9 RED KEYCAPS to highlight Up, Down, Left, Right, W, A, S, D and Menu keys.
- 100% ANTI GHOSTING Keys and USB PASSTHROUGH Port. Interface: 2x USB 2.0 type
- MACRO KEYS helps adjust volume easily and quickly and comfort to long gaming session.
- 50 Million stroke with detachable MAGNETIC ERGONOMIC PALM REST plus height adjustment. Braided cable with high quality USB Connector.
XPG Gammix D30 8GB 3200MHz (Red)
- Do refer to the installation instruction and compatible processor support list in the image section
- GAMMIX D30 brings you excellent performance with speeds ranging from 2666MHz to 4600MHz and supports Intel X299 2666MHz and AMD AM4 / Ryzen platforms.
- Interface: DDR4 U-DIMM 2666-4133MHz, RAM Size: 8GB (8x16GB) DDR4
- The GAMMIX D30 features an edgy wing-shaped design that exudes a sense of power and stealth.
NVMe, SSD, Storage
XPG Gammix S5 256GB M.2 NVMe
- Check out the buying guide in videos section
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
- The GAMMIX S5 utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
XPG Gammix S50 Lite 1TB M.2 NVMe
- Interface: M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard’s M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe.
- XPG S50 series is designed for the AMD X570 chipset to help you fully benefit from the PCIe 4.0 performance of your new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen PC
- High density 3D NAND provides ideal product durability and reliability
- Warranty: 5 years warranty
XPG Spectrix D60G 16GB (8X2) Kit
- Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- For Service Center please visit Adata Website> support>RMA service> Service center
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 -That equates to over 60% of the module’s surface area